Square D Manual Transfer Switch
- Blade and jaw switch construction is the industry's preferred approach for a tight, clean closure on the circuit. Plus, the tin plated copper current-carrying components reduce corrosion and oxidation to prolong the switch life.
- Designed to the tough NEMA standards set for heavy-duty switches to create a durable switch that outperforms all others.
- Easy-to-throw, tough-to-break operating mechanism is designed to meet the number of no-load operations required by UL and NEMA standards.
- NEMA 3R Enclosure Standard
Non-Fusible: Manually connect or disconnect the load from the source.
Double Throw Switch: Visible blades for positive indication that the switch is ON or OFF.
UL Listed: Suitable for use as service equipment.
Tangential Knockouts: Eliminate the need for conduit offsets or bends.
- 100 or 200 Amp 1-PH - 2 Pole
- 100 or 200 Amp 3-PH - 3 Pole
Dimensions (H x W x H x D):
- 100 Amp 1-PH or 3-PH - 30.5 x 10.25 x 12 x 6.93
- 200 Amp 1-PH or 3-PH - 32.5 x 20.63 x 24 x 10.63
- 100 Amp 1-PH - 36 Lbs
- 100 Amp 3-PH - 40 Lbs
- 200 Amp 1-PH - 70 Lbs
- 200 Amp 3-PH - 80 Lbs