- The ET/S System allows your portable generator to be quickly and safely connected to a building electrical panel for backup service during a power outage.
- A hinged lockable enclosure contains a 12-foot cord with a NEMA L14-30 twist-lock plug and stores the cord set when not in use.
- A quality Square D circuit breaker load center with interlocked generator and utility main breakers to prevent feedback to the utility, installs next to the building electrical service panel.
- Four 120-volt (or 8 tandem) or two 240-volt branch circuits or a combination of the two can be connected for emergency service.
- This manual transfer switch is not UL listed.