When trying to resolve a problem with a Winco generator here are some trouble shooting measures to start with:
- Record the model and serial numbers—record the values and problem. Have the written notes with you when seeking additional information.
- Read the manual (all pages).
- Check the Winco site and review or download the product specs and performance. Fuel volume and voltage/amperages are also listed there.
- Contact your dealer—They probably have experienced your questions before and already have the remedy.
- After completing 1-4 above, if the dealer is unable to resolve, collect your notes and contact Winco technical support at:
Briggs & Stratton
Ford has its own industrial group and service centers. A service station directory is included with your generator literature pack.
GM engines are sourced through a variety of independent industrial distributors. Contact Winco at 800-733-2112 for referral to the appropriate dealer.