- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Engine - Premium grade Vanguard engines are application engineered to operate in tough conditions.
- MAUX Auxilliary System - Ensures the generator end can withstand 300% motor starting inrush for 20 seconds.
- Low Oil Protection - In the event there is low oil pressure, the engine will shut down to protect the engine from damage.
- Premium Square D Circuit Breakers - Providing clear and instant identification of a tripped circuit with a Visi-Trip indicator.
- Vacuum Fuel Pump - 2 feet fuel lift capacity.
- 100% Load Tested - Every generator is fully tested prior to leaving Winco's facility.
- Surge Watts: 22,000
- Continuous Watts: 19,000
- Continuous Amps @ 240 Volt: 79
- Output: 120/240 VAC
- Voltage Regulation: AVR +/- 5%
- Main Circuit Breaker: 80 Amp, 240 VAC
- Bonded Neutral: Yes
- 120/240 Volt Receptacles: N/A
- Generator Warranty: 2 Years
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Vanguard
- Engine Starter: Electric
- Engine Speed: 3600 RPM
- Engine Cylinders: V-Twin
- Displacement/Type: 993CC / OHV
- Low Oil Protection: Standard
- Oil Capacity: 2.5 Quarts
- dBA at 7 Meters: 79
- Fuel System: Optional - 15 Gallons
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Motor Starting: N/A
- EPA Approved: Yes
- CARB Approved: No
- CSA Approved: No
- Battery Size: BCI Group 26 500 CCA (Battery Not Included)
- Engine Warranty: 3 Years Commercial
- Dimensions: 38" L x 21.5" W x 25" H
- Net Weight: 305 Lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 50" L x 27" W x 32" H
- Shipping Weight: 495 Lbs
- 15 Gallon Fuel System - includes 15 gallon composite fuel tank, primer bulb, fuel cap with gauge, carbon canister, fuel line, connectors and brackets. 20 Lbs.
- Battery - BCI Group 26 500 CCA - 20 Lbs.
- Maintenance Kit - 16200-011 - Your generator requires regular maintenance. Our kits provide all of the necessary products to ensure your generator is ready when you need it most. (Includes: air filter, spark plug, oil, Sta-Bil fuel stabilizer & oil filter). 6 Lbs.